Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween is coming!











Halloween is definetly coming! There is a chill in the air, the leaves are turning and you see pumpkins everywhere you go! We decided Parker was going to be a lion this year. His costume is way too cute, thanks to my mom! So we have been working on his ROAR! Right now its more of a grumbly grrrr but he is getting there! Thursday he gets to be in a parade at his mother's day out program and then Friday we will probably go by a few houses in the neighborhood as well as stopping by Fisher's house (Kemper & Dave's newest addition)! Ginger is also coming up to celebrate with us. We always love when people come to visit! Especially Gigi! I think Friday we will probably stay around the house but Sat I think we are going to visit some of the local gardens and hopefully go out to dinner. We can't wait for her to get here! In the meantime, I think Parker and I are going to go spend some time at Ft Sanders (our fitness club). Gotta burn some calories to make room for that Halloween candy!

Here is a little preview of him in his costume.....

I hope everyone has a great week!








No comments: