Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back and recovered




Well, we are home and have recovered from our beach trip. We had a ton of fun and are so glad we got to get away, but wow is it exhausting with a child! But we have a ton of great memories and are already looking forward to next year's trip!




Today is just another Saturday in Knoxville. The Vols are on the road this weekend in Athens so we will be watching them take on Georgia at 3:30 this afternoon. Parker has been sleeping for almost two hours; I should probably wake him up soon! Robert is out doing yard work and Smokey and I are chilling on the couch watching Game Day. I'm sure there is something I could be doing but I want to save my cleaning for later in the week since Peter & Hayley are coming up for the weekend. The sheets are in the dryer and the dishwasher is running.....Oh I think I hear someone stirring. Here are some pics from last weekend. Seems like Parker is turning out to be just as big of a football fan as his daddy... We will see!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: