Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

Labor Day Weekend is here! The end of summer is finally upon us! I think it hit me when last night I came into the den and Robert said, "honey, the SEC football season has officially kicked off!" And there on the TV was South Carolina warming up for the kick off! Wow has summer flown by! My sister and her family are coming up to spend the weekend with us - we are so excited! We've got a few things planned but nothing too special. Knoxville has a big fireworks celebration called Boomsday we will go to. And then on Monday, it's off to the beach! Just say a prayer that Gustov goes the other way and not towards our beach!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend and everyone's teams are victorious this weekend! I have been converted to a UT fan since meeting Robert five years ago, so Go Vols! They play UCLA Monday night at 8pm on ESPN so tune in!!

No comments: